Monday 25 February 2013

Now What?

We have had a lot of time to reflect about ideas and topics over the last 5 posts.  For this post, I would like you to think ahead and frame your last blog post around the question, "Now what?" as it relates to you, teaching and the use of technology. 

Google Docs: There are many ways that I can see myself using Google Docs in the future. Many different careers require group planning and Google Docs allows may allow this process to run much more smoothly and efficiently, while also saving time. I can see Google Docs being helpful for teachers working together on units and lesson plans.

Common Craft: I am so looking forward to using common craft in the classroom. This is one of the best concepts of communicating understanding, creatively that I have seen yet!

PowerPoint: I really enjoyed learning about how to use PowerPoint in a more interactive way. I believe that PowerPoint is a great way to present material in a linear form. However, when using hyperlinks, it allows the students to have more direction in their learning.

Because I believe that PLN’s (personal learning networks) are important I hope to get involved in something like Twitter. Because I don’t naturally enjoy journaling, for now I will not continue blogging. Nonetheless, that is the advantage of having so many different kinds of PLN’s there is something out there for everyone and their different learning styles.     

No comments:

Post a Comment